Our team will be working on TWO recruitment / membership drive style videos in April. We have been hired to do one on the campus of UNC Chapel Hill and another one for an association that is flying us to Louisiana to cover a conference.
We are excited to be able to produce two different videos for two different organizations that will be used to obtain more members to their respective organizations. In both videos, the ultimate goal is to show their organizations as exciting, fun and friendly. Our team is up for the challenge.
Video is a great way to market an organization, association, business, product, etc. Video is not going away anytime soon. Back in 2012, it was estimated that 4 billion videos were viewed EVERYDAY on YouTube. I'm sure that number has grown in 4 years (see other YouTube stats here). Call Us: 919.723.8453
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Protected: Best Contact Old Contact Page Code - May 3, 2018
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017