I had an idea at the beginning of 2016 to write a blog post everyday for all of 2016. I am proud to say that I have written a blog post everyday from January 1st, 2016 until May 14th, 2016, but it's time for a new direction.
I 100% believe that blogging is necessary for my business; however, I don't believe that I have to blog 7 days a week to benefit my business. FYI, I didn't think that when I set the goal either. I simply thought that I'd see if I could do 366 blogs (it's leap year) in a row.
I'm not giving up on blogging. I have been doing it for too long and too consistently. I will likely do a minimum of 3 posts per week which is easy for me and I may do 5 or even 7 on some weeks. My wife says that I am never at a loss for words.
So if I'm not blogging 7 days a week, is it because I'm lazy and I give up on things. Absolutely Not! Actually, I'd love to write my first book before 2016 is over. So that will require some additional time. I also would like to consistently post at least once per week if not twice per week on LinkedIn. I already stay active with LinkedIn articles and currently have over 2,000 followers. It's not about being lazy and giving up. It's about a reallocation of time and likely still producing the same level of written content in 2016.
It's important to be flexible and change direction as needed. A new mindset can produce new results.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022