Now that I have your attention with the headline, I'll give you the answer to the question: There is NO ONE THING that you can do to propel your photography business. Sure, some photographers have hit it big with Instagram or other social media or landed large clients through things like direct mail. However, unless you are lucky enough to have one thing stick, I don't think there is any one thing that you can do to propel your photography business.
The nature of a small business owner is to wear many hats. As a photographer, you are likely also your own marketing department. Here are just a few things you will likely need to incorporate in your photography business: Business Networking, Blogging, Social Media, Website Strategy, Paid Search Marketing and much more. Each piece can lead to new business, but each piece takes time and sometimes money. You'll have to DO IT and not just TRY IT! I'd suggest a 90 day, full force, committed minimum to multiple strategies and not just relying on one thing.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017
- Your Photography & Video Pricing Strategy For 2017 In The Raleigh NC Market - January 15, 2017