Now that I have your attention with the headline, I'll give you the answer to the question: There is NO ONE THING that you can do to propel your photography business. Sure, some photographers have hit it big with Instagram or other social media or landed large clients through things like direct mail. However, unless you are lucky enough to have one thing stick, I don't think there is any one thing that you can do to propel your photography business.
The nature of a small business owner is to wear many hats. As a photographer, you are likely also your own marketing department. Here are just a few things you will likely need to incorporate in your photography business: Business Networking, Blogging, Social Media, Website Strategy, Paid Search Marketing and much more. Each piece can lead to new business, but each piece takes time and sometimes money. You'll have to DO IT and not just TRY IT! I'd suggest a 90 day, full force, committed minimum to multiple strategies and not just relying on one thing.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022