It's true that a photographer doesn't have to own pro gear like you see above to produce a professional headshot. However, it's not just the gear . It's the experience using the gear along with the experience of working with someone to get a great shot plus post production editing just to name a few important elements that make up a great headshot.
In the Raleigh Market, you can find numerous professional photographers that are priced between $100 to $200 for a professional headshot that will look great on your LinkedIn profile, company website, etc. That's a small investment to make if you want to make a great first impression with an image of yourself. A professional headshot represents you and your brand and a picture (good or bad) really is worth a thousand words.
If you, your spouse, your significant other, family member or friend own a camera but do not actually shoot professionally, it is very tempting to have someone other than a professional take your headshot. The world of digital photography has made everything so much easier than the film days of photography. But even a headshot is more than just point and shoot. It's about capturing the best of you. A great headshot makes a difference and considering the Raleigh market has numerous true professionals who will provide a headshot for $100 to $200, you will save time getting it right the first time.
As a professional, I have had people come to me after trying to do it themselves. I've heard things like it's just a headshot it cannot be that hard but they found out otherwise. I had one person that was going to be featured in a magazine article and the magazine rejected their image but had no issue with my image.
5 Quick Reasons To Hire A Professional Photographer For a Headshot:
1) The Gear: Lighting and Camera
2) The Experience Of A Professional
3) The Ability To Capture YOU
4) The Post Production Editing
5) The Cost Will Not Break The Bank
Bonus Reason: Buy Local - Support Local - It keeps the money in the local community and helps us all support each other.
For an investment of between $100 to $200, why not get it done right the first time? Use the quote button in the upper right to find out more.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022